MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE WALSALL SUPPORTERS SOCIETY LIMITED HELD ON MONDAY 10TH JUNE 2019 IN THE FUNCTION ROOM OF THE PRETTY BRICKS AT 7.30PM
1. ROLL CALL - S. Davies, T. Reece, N. Ravenscroft, B. Thomas, M. Vardy, A. Miles, R. Dale, D. Phillips, N. Matthews
2. Apologies - M. Evans, D. Anslow, W. Bowes, K. Paddock
3. Minutes of AGM 2018 were circulated and were accepted as a true record. Proposed A. Miles Seconded N. Ravenscroft
4. Matters Arising - none
5. Chairman's report T.R gave a brief update of last seasons activities.
6. Secretarys report - SD gave a more extensive run down of the season that started so well for the Trust but ended up to be very challenging. 7. Treasurers Report and Presentation of the Accounts. MV presented the accounts that had only been received earlier that evening but reported a healthy position at the bank. She also reported that Liz Larner our accountant would be unable to continue next season so we would need another accountant to do our Independent audit next season. Liz was thanked for her work on behalf of the Trust.
8. Election of Officers - No change all elected en block although M. Vardy has resigned as Treasurer she will continue until a new one is in place. Three new Board members were introduced and welcomed to the Trust by SD
Ray Dale Dave Phillips and Nick Matthews.
Meeting closed 8.26pm